What to do when the Practice is closed ?
If you need medical help fast, but it is not an emergency, call 111.
If it is a life threatening emergency, call 999.
NHS 111 is the number to call when you need medical help fast, but it is not a life-threatening emergency.
- Calls to 111 are FREE from landlines and mobiles.
- NHS 111 is available 24/7, every day of the year.
When to call 111
You should call 111 when :-
- you think you need to go to A&E or to another NHS urgent care service.
- your GP surgery is closed and you need healthcare advice.
- you do not know who to call for medical help.
When to call 999
Call 999 for life threatening emergencies such as :-
- Major accident or trauma
- Severe breathlessness
- Severe bleeding
- Loss of consciousness
- Severe chest pain
During normal practice opening hours, the practice remains your first point of contact for all routine requests.
For more information about NHS 111 please read the frequently asked questions :-
NHS 111 FAQs
BANK HOLIDAYS - SURGERY CLOSED
Friday 2nd April 2021 - Good Friday
Monday 5th April 2021 - Easter Monday
SURGERY CLOSED FOR TRAINING :-
The following are days the surgery will close at 12.00pm for training :-